- Brent and I ate dinner at Jason's Deli on Wednesday night. They serve very healthy/ organic foods that are made fresh. I got a turkey wrap with a side of tortilla chips and salsa & guac. Not only does this place have amazing food, they give you soft serve ice cream at the end of your meal... for free!! If you have one in your area you must go try it out.
- I am in love with Micheal Kors Jet set travel tote and I am determined to get one.. even if it is from a discount store or partially used. The only problem is... which one?!?! I love them all.. help! Which is your favorite?
- I found some awesome print outs online and decided to put them in some frames I had stored away. They all aren't placed together in the apartment I just bundled them together for the picture. Very cheap and easy DIY project.
- Just a hint at what my Halloween costume is.... I'm trying to use things I already have here at home.. so far I have only spent $12 on it. I will post pictures next week of the finished product.
- We went food shopping last night and I got alot of good fruits and veggies. Eating healthy always makes me feel good. Yummmmmm
Link up with Lauren @ FMGD and share your weekly favorites every Friday!
How was your week??