Thursday, October 4, 2012

Knickknacks

So although I have placed myself on a 60 day shopping hold, I am still able to browse and look at things I want, right?? I recently discovered a website called ThreadSence that has the cutest knickknacks for your home.


I love love loveeeee these chalkboard mugs! They are so handy when you have people over and you can even add a fun saying to spruce up your morning at work. The business card clip is definitely a great addition to any home office if you want a place to stash your cards in a decorative way. I have been obsessed with colors and patterns lately so the coasters and notebook caught my eye immediately.ThreadSence doesn't just limit themselves to home decor, they also sell some really awesome clothes and accessories. So while your eating your breakfast and sipping on your morning coffee, take a second and browse through. You wont be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment