Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Organization on the Brain!

So lately I have been OBSESSED with organizing and finding different ways to manage my day-to-day life. In my search for some organizing tips I came across a blog called I Heart Organizing. Jen (the blogger) shows you ways to organize and redecorate your home. I also found some awesome print outs, check em out!



There are wayyyyy more free printables to choose from! If you like what you see and you want to download them for yourself, you really need to link up below and give Jen a visit! 
                                        IHeart Organizing
While I was on the I heart organizing page, another blog caught my attention. See Jane Work is another blog about how to take a space and make it decorative but useful and organized. I can not wait until I have money to make my home beautiful and have a amazing office space. For now, all I can do is live through blogs, pinterest and ikea/target... sigh. So after navigating around the blog I saw that there was a place for me to actually buy stuff! So i browsed... and browsed... added a few things to my shopping cart.. and browsed (if you havent caught on I will do anything to get distracted from my work). Needless to say, by the time I was done looking through all the categories I had almost $100 worth of stuff in my shopping cart. I obviously would never spend that much on decorating/organization things at this time, but its always nice to pretend I can afford everything I want. Here are some of the things I "pretended" I was going to purchase.







Some one please buy me all of these things. I told myself that if/when I get a better job, I will allow myself to go a little crazy with decorating. Its sad that my motivation to look for jobs is the possibility of buying new clothes and home/office accessories. If you like organizing and have about 2 hours to spare, go check out See Jane Work, you will not be disappointed!

I will leave you with a picture of my pup Lilly. I used an app called Aviary to add funny stickers to her face. I feel like this picture describes her personality. ENJOY!



P.S Hocus Pocus (my all-time favorite Halloween movie) is on!!! 
What's your favorite Halloween movie??

No comments:

Post a Comment