Okay so here is my 60 day challenge:
- Only spend money on necessities
- No eating out..at all. Ill allow myself 1 night a week for a possible date night to spend money on a meal but besides that- no froyo, no red robs, no chipotle, no subway, nothing..tears just fell on my keyboard.. no joke.
- Eat healthy home cooked meals
- Lose 10 lbs
- Exercise 3-4 days a week
- Absolutely NO buying clothes or accessories... gahhh this is going to be tough
- Use coupons to buy groceries and toilet trees to try to bring costs down as best as I can
- Read 2 books- I have yet to finish the second hunger games book and i'm ready to know what happens already!
Saving money on eating out will also help me with a little issue I like to call love handles and thunder thighs. Before we got my pup in April I was in such a good place with my eating and exercising; I went to the gym, ran outside, used a calorie tracker, and I actually saw results. Unfortunately, my motivation took a turn for the worse when all I could think about when I came home from work was playing with this adorable puppy. How can you resist this face???
Anyway, long story short, I am dedicated to getting in shape and feeling good again... Ill keep you posted with my progress.
I hereby start my 60 day Challenge on October 1st 2012. Wish me luck!!!
Feel free to share any goals you are currently challenging yourself to accomplish :)