- My boyfriend (who's name is Brent... I will start referring to him as Brent from now on haha) went home on Monday and brought back the most delicious enchiladas ever that his mom made! She is a great cook, I am hoping to get some of her recipes one day
- I got a notice in the mail from my car insurance that my monthly payment has decreased $40! I am so pumpedddd. The more money I am able to save, the happier I am.
- I love my drive to work in the morning in the Fall!
- Brent called me and told me that his mom planned a Family photoshoot for when we come visit this weekend. WHAT?!? I have split ends and no shape to my hair! I immediately called the girl that cuts my hair and set up an appointment. Nothing special just a trim and some more layers. The trim was much needed let me just tell you. Here's the finished product.
- Colder weather calls for long PJ's! My favorite VS pajamas that Brent bought me for Christmas last year...soo comff
How was your week?
Link up with Lauren @ FMGD and share your Friday favorites!