Thursday, November 1, 2012

Wheel of Color

I was browsing through my blog posts and noticed I talk a lot about neutrals... I promise I am not that boring. I put together a collection of fall pieces I can't live without that does not include black, grey,white, creme, tan, ANY of that.



Wheel of Color



LOFT v neck cardigan / LOFT blouse / American Eagle Outfitters skinny leg jeans / UGG Australia shearling booties, $340 / NIKE waffle shoes / Flower earrings / J.Crew j crew / Crochet infinity scarve / Revlon eyeshadow, $21 / Essie nail polish


  1. I love deep red nail polish especially during fall/ winter months. It is such a pretty warm color and it goes really well with my light skin complexion.
  2. I have been searching for the perfect coral bubble necklace that is reasonably priced. I love jewelry and makeup but I have limits to what I will allow myself to spend on these types of things...Once I get a big girl job, that might change though haha
  3. Petite flower earrings are the best. They are tiny but give a splash of color to any outfit.
  4. This neon yellow sweater has my name all over it. It is plain but a little obnoxious. I love it.
  5. Same goes for neon nike shoes.
  6. Green is normally not a color I wear but when I shop I try to find styles I like and chose them in a color I don't own to try and add some variety.
  7. This pea green scarf goes great with a pair of dark jeans, basic white long sleeve shirt and some brown boots...topped off with a camel colors purse. Perfecto!
  8. I found these at the mall last weekend with Brent's sister. They are blue Uggs that has a layer of sequins that you can brush either front or back to make the shoe look more blue or more silver. Def conversation piece that's for sure.
  9. Can never go wrong with a basic pair of blue jeans. 
  10. When I want to spice up my daily makeup and add some color, I tend to go towards light purples or any color with a purple tint because it really brings out the green in my hazel eyes.
So there you have it people... there is color in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment