LOFT v neck cardigan / LOFT blouse / American Eagle Outfitters skinny leg jeans / UGG Australia shearling booties, $340 / NIKE waffle shoes / Flower earrings / J.Crew j crew / Crochet infinity scarve / Revlon eyeshadow, $21 / Essie nail polish
- I love deep red nail polish especially during fall/ winter months. It is such a pretty warm color and it goes really well with my light skin complexion.
- I have been searching for the perfect coral bubble necklace that is reasonably priced. I love jewelry and makeup but I have limits to what I will allow myself to spend on these types of things...Once I get a big girl job, that might change though haha
- Petite flower earrings are the best. They are tiny but give a splash of color to any outfit.
- This neon yellow sweater has my name all over it. It is plain but a little obnoxious. I love it.
- Same goes for neon nike shoes.
- Green is normally not a color I wear but when I shop I try to find styles I like and chose them in a color I don't own to try and add some variety.
- This pea green scarf goes great with a pair of dark jeans, basic white long sleeve shirt and some brown boots...topped off with a camel colors purse. Perfecto!
- I found these at the mall last weekend with Brent's sister. They are blue Uggs that has a layer of sequins that you can brush either front or back to make the shoe look more blue or more silver. Def conversation piece that's for sure.
- Can never go wrong with a basic pair of blue jeans.
- When I want to spice up my daily makeup and add some color, I tend to go towards light purples or any color with a purple tint because it really brings out the green in my hazel eyes.
So there you have it people... there is color in my life!